Tagged: Final Project
November 25, 2019 at 9:45 am #2800SheffKeymaster
Present all your homework. This will be due on the last day of class.
Put your last image first as well as at the end. Imagine you’re making a sandwich of all your work between two slices of bread.
What I want to see is your work in a professional presentation. This is an example of one of my past students.
Here’s the breakdown of his presentation.
1. Put your Name/Major at the top followed by the logline in bold.
2. This is your moodboard and some initial sketches for your project.
3. This is your silhouette exploration of your props.
4. This is your final prop, in color and in grayscale value.
5. This is your character sketch.
6. This is your character final.
7. This is your character (and villain/other character) in an environment.
8. This is color exploration of your environment.
9. This is your final piece, your character(s) in their environment.
This is due on the last day of class. We will have a presentation of our work.
BRING YOUR FINAL PROJECT IN AS A PDF BACKUP IN CASE OF A LOSS OF INTERNET.
- This topic was modified 11 months ago by Sheff.
SheffDecember 5, 2019 at 9:57 pm #3220Roland LovelaceParticipant
Final Project Link:
In the near future, Reanna and Clawdia; Dragon and Tiger, must fight together and defeat Goetia; Murderous Detached Watcher of Solomon.
(1) Reanna “BulletBlaze” Xiao Long
-Injuries: Multiple Body Scars
-Weapons: Sword and Gun, Fists (Tail Also)
(2) Clawdia “ZealotSaint” D’Arc
-Injuries: Small singular scars
-Weapons: Gauntlets, Spear (think of the good parts of a normal spear and a pole axe combined)
-Relationship: Partners/Rivals turned to Lovers
Goal: Maintain Peace in the “World”, protect each Other, and Try not to Kill Each Other
Stopping Them from Reaching Goal:
-Other Mythologies, Mainly Goetia (Male); the clay doll of Solomon; Main villan
How to get past Problem:
-Work Together and Fulfill their Mythology
Story Takes Place:
-A “World” where all the Mythologies are combined but at the same time separate.
Like a tree and its branches, and at the roots is what is collectively known as “Earth”
-Roland LovelaceDecember 9, 2019 at 5:27 am #3355December 9, 2019 at 1:09 pm #3382December 9, 2019 at 1:37 pm #3390
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.